Builders Risk Insurance

The Best Builders Risk Insurance Ontario Has to Offer

James Inwood will help you find the perfect insurance policy to ensure your home is covered!

Keep Your Home Insured Throughout The Seasons

Getting started on a new home build? Perhaps looking at doing some renovations? Before you swing that hammer, you may want to make sure your current insurance policy covers your new project. Many insurance policies do not cover your home when you most need it.

Builders Risk Insurance is absolutely necessary for any homeowner when their home is under construction or renovation.

James Inwood will make sure your home is insured in every season it is in.

Find a policy to suit your needs by calling: 647-966-7093

What is Builder’s Risk Insurance?

Builders Risk Insurance, sometimes called Course of Construction Insurance, is an insurance plan that covers your building and related liabilities during the course of construction or renovation.

Builder’s Risk Insurance differs from Contractor’s Insurance as Contractor’s Insurance tends to only cover the contractors and his property and not the structure itself.

Certain contractors may require you to obtain Builder’s Risk Insurance as part of the initial agreement to perform a major renovation or build.

Who Needs Builder’s Risk Insurance?

In most projects, the responsibility of purchasing Builder’s Risk Insurance falls upon the Homeowner. Be sure that all involved parties come to an agreement as to who will be responsible for ensuring the property during the construction phase.

Builder’s Risk Insurance coverage tends to include the project’s structure, its associated costs, materials, fixtures, and equipment that may be affected by a natural catastrophe or theft.

It is important for your buildings to be insured at all times. This is especially true during construction and renovation phases when your home is most susceptible to damage.

What does Builder’s Risk Insurance Cover?

Builder’s Risk Insurance protects your building from start to finish when a construction project is underway.

Builder’s Risk Insurance protects the structure itself, the insured surrounding areas, on-site construction supplies, and liabilities in case of an incident such as theft, vandalism, or fire.

All of our builder’s risk insurance policies allow for you to live onsite or leave your home vacant while construction is underway.

To better understand what our builder’s risk policies cover during the course of construction, contact James at 647-966-7093.

What is the Cost of Builder’s Risk Insurance?

The cost of Builder’s Risk Insurance varies from project to project. The value and size of the building, the scope and cost of the project, and the type of coverage plan you select are all variables in determining the cost of insurance.

Our team works with 40+ insurance brokers to ensure you will find a policy to suit all of your needs.

We are a separate entity from our insurance providers. This guarantees that our advice is unbiased and objective. Our ultimate goal is to find you the policy that will suit your needs.

Coverage For All Phases

Whether you are:

  • Building a new home
  • Vacating your home for renovations
  • Doing minor or major renovations
  • Looking for cottage and seasonal property insurance
  • Rental insurance and landlord insurance
  • Builder risk insurance

Our team is standing by and is eager to help explain to you exactly what is and is not covered with each plan. No hidden “exceptions” or loopholes”, just peace of mind coverage.

Call James directly at 647-966-7093

How Does It Work?

Step 1: Note Your Project details

In order to give the most accurate insurance quote, we will require basic information regarding your property. Please note: Type of renovation or building plans, estimated cost of the project, the date upon which building will begin, the square footage of your property, age and type of building, projected value of the property, and previous insurance claims.

Step 2: Contact us for a free consultation

Our goal is to make sure you have the insurance policy that suits your needs. Give us a call, text message, or email us at to help find the perfect solution for you. Please have your project information handy. Contact us directly via 647-966-7093

Step 3: Select and Enjoy Your Coverage

With the guidance of our experts, you will be able to rest assured knowing that your properties are fully insured, all within a matter of hours. Our team has helped thousands of Canadian builders and homeowners ensure that their projects are safe and insured. With one less thing to worry about, you can focus more on things that matter most to you.

We Offer the Best Coverage in Ontario!

We have always provided excellent service at a reasonable price. Our policies cover what most big insurance brokers will not cover. Our one-to-one service also helps us find a policy that suits your specific needs and values.

James Inwood has over 10 years of experience within the insurance industry and has an outstanding track record of serving hundreds of satisfied customers. James Inwood, in collaboration with the Canadian Insurance Broker Inc., will be with you throughout the whole process, giving insights, advice, and clarification on all of our insurance policies and plans.

Our Guarantee

Our team guarantees personal commitment to our clients. Why talk to a robot on the phone when our team is always standing by ready to help? If you have any concerns or questions regarding our insurance policies, don’t hesitate to call us.

Contact us at 647-966-7093.

Get a Free Quote Today

We are the one-stop shop for all of your insurance needs.

Contact us today to get a free, zero-obligation quote on any insurance policy.

× Reach us through Whatsapp.